Monday, February 3, 2014

Blog visitor analysis and new Universal analytics from Google.

I was going through my analytic stats from this blog and thought it might be interesting and fun to make some pie charts of the 30,735 visitors I've had since signing up for analytics. Yea, I know I'm a bit weird, deal with it ;)

First I graphed the Operating system visitors used:


Next was web browser:

Then resolution:

Colour depth:

And finally flash player version:



After this I planned to check out demographics but then I discovered the new Universal Analytics system and Google Tag Manager (still not really sure what that one's for) and spent the next few hours setting them up. Everything seems to work OK so far except for the fact that I cannot upgrade my classic analytics (yet?) so I have not been able to import old data.

At least this gives a good demo of Google docs/drive pie chart generation.


No comments:

Post a Comment